Native Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play, debate, and meet other people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lets Rodeo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
taytay

taytay

lets Rodeo - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:48 pm

At around midnight Merena woke up, slowing blinking sleep from her eyes. "Jason?" she asked. It was completely dark.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Jason was half asleep he mumbled..."yes,?" then opend his eyes and looked at the women next to him
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:28 am

Merena smiled and was about to say something but decided against it. She had just wanted to hear his voice. She sat up a little so she could look into his eyes, even though it was dark his brown eyes seemed to glow. She started a trail of kisses from the corner of his eye down until she found his lips. "I love you." she murmured against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:00 pm

jason wraoed his arm around her and responded to her kisses, by kissing her back. "i love you." he said bedtween each tender kiss. he stroked her hair...
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:37 pm

That made her smile and she leaned into him more, wanting to feel more of the electricity that shot through her veins when he touched her. She didn't know why this was just now happening after so many years but at that moment she didn't care. Merena fingered the buttons on his shirt, popping them open one by one and feeling the skin beneath them while still kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Jason kissed her pashionatly back. he smiled. "what are you doing?" he asked even though he knew very well what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:42 pm

"Oh, nothing." she said innocently, smiling. Merena slid his shirt off then her own, straddling him with her legs. She kissed his neck and lips.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Jason kissed her back. he put his arms around her and unclasped her bra...."that ok?" he asked....
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:49 am

Merena smiled, " Yes." She slipped it off and flung it to where their shirts lay on the floor. As she stripped off their rest of their clothing she continued to kiss his neck,shoulders,lips and torso. She admired his body with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:37 pm

he smiled at her and shook his head...then gently pulled her close to him and kissed her check, lips, neck trailed down to her shoulder then up to her neck again before finding her soft lips.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Arching her neck, Merena leaned into him and kissed his ear, whispering, "Why are you shaking your head?" she smiled and let her lips barely touch his ear, sending joyful chills down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:41 am

"you.." he said with a chuckle. "you are a mystery to me." he kissed her cheek. suddenly something hit against the wall. "go get a freakin motel room." Cody looked at Marena..he was trying not to laugh.....
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Merena bit her lip and let a laugh escape her. She buried her head in his chest and smiled while rolling so she was laying on her side next to him. "You could have told me she could hear us." she slapped his chest playfully and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:48 pm

he shruged..."it only takes kitty to do something like that..." inside he was rolling himself....."you know." he paused, "that dosnt sound like half a bad idea..." he let a grinn cross his lips.."that way noisy sisters wont listen at the door." he said the last part loud enough for her to hear throwing his pillow at the door....
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Merena smirked and laughed. She gave him a kiss full of passion then jumped off the bed and began to put her clothes back on.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:33 pm

Jason stifled a luagh. He stood and had to steady himself. pain shot up his left leg..."damn." he muttered, but ignored the pain and beagn to do as merena did getting dressed
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Merena laughed and pushed him back onto the bed. "Woh woh woh hold your horses buddy. I was getting dressed so I could go home. You are staying here." She gave him a light kiss. "We shouldn't do anything with the condition your in anyways." She removed her hands from where they were lying on his chest and put her boots on, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:55 pm

He sat back on the bed. watching Merena, he took her hand and pulled her back onto the bed. He kissed her lips, then her neck. "please dont leave me.." he whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Merena felt her eyelids become heavy with bliss and she leaned into him. "I... I can't" she barely mumbled. "I have to... I have to go home." she did not want to go home at all in that moment but she pulled away. She reluctantly headed for the door but as she was about to open it she turned around and ran back, she gave him a long, passionate kiss to remember her by, "I love you." she whispered against his lips then walked out the door. After the door had closed with a soft click she smiled and closed her eyes, trying to keep everything locked in her memory.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Jason laid back down. His leg was inflammed and pain shot up and down it. He looked over at his bedside table. A glass of water and some pain pills sat on it. He reached over and put two pills in his mouth then took em with the water...

Kitty sat at the kitchen table. She had a beer in her hand and her head was bent downward. Her hair had fallen over her shoulders and hid her face. She moved ehr mouth as if she was talking, but no words came. She heard footsteps and her head shot up. she saw merena and took a drink. "leaving so soon?" she asked. "thought you be here all night? probly have some love then leave in the morning." her tone was sarcastic and bitter. "dont worry, youll have him soon enough."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:21 pm

Merena caught her sarcastic tone and her happy mood slipped a little "I'm going home." she walked over to her. "What do you mean I'll have him? I'm not his owner."
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:32 pm

Kitty took another drink of her beer, she shook her head, "think about it, you know what i mean." She stared Merena in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:13 am

Merena raised an eyebrow, "Its early in the morning. I can't deal with riddles. Just tell me what your talking about." she slumped into the chair to Kitty's right and closed her eyes a moment.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:01 pm

Kitty finished her beer. Then got up and took another one from the fridge. "Your playing a game thats gonna hurt if he loses." she said poping the cap and taking a long drink. the alcohal went down. she hated the taste but she couldnt stop drinking. she set the beer bottle on the table.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:21 pm

"what game!?" she struggled to keep her composure and looked at the beer. "how many of those have you had?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

lets Rodeo
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Native Spirit :: Teen-
Jump to: