Native Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play, debate, and meet other people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lets Rodeo

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

lets Rodeo - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:08 pm

"none of your damn bussiness." Kitty said. she finished it off then got another one. "your just like them all" Kitty spat out the words.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:41 am

"Kitty I have no idea what your talking about and I think you have had more than one to many of those." she used a calming tone and rubbed her temple.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:14 pm

"yah you do. acting all inocent. getting feelings all tangled when all your gonna do is leave. Why try so hard?" Kitty took couple more drinks. she held the bottle in her hands and looked down at it. Then finished it off. She put the bottle in the recylce then grabed one more. poping the top.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:56 pm

Merena looked at her sadly, and walked towards her with an outstretched hand, "Kitty please stop your going to be so sick and your liver is going to disenigrate to nothing if you keep drinking like that. Just give me the bottle. I'm not going to leave anything." she was still a bit confused but guessed this had something to do with Jason.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:36 pm

She scoffed. "why the hell do you care." she took a long drink.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:22 pm

"Because I care about you. I know you probably don't believe me but I do Kitty. I don't know if you consider me a friend or not but I consider you my friend." she stepped closer and stared into Kitty's eyes pleadingly.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Kitty took her now empty bottle and threw it. The bottle missed merena and crashed against the wall. kitty pulled a differant bottle of liquer from her pocket. It was a hard liqur she opend it and took a drink. her eyes not leaveing merena

morning star heard a crash and nearly jumped out of bed. She hurried into the kitchen. "What," she saw the broken bottle. She looked from merena to kitty. then from kitty to the whisky bottle in her hand..she watched as kitty took a long drink. "merena." she quietly said. "what happend."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets Rodeo   lets Rodeo - Page 10 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

lets Rodeo
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Native Spirit :: Teen-
Jump to: