Native Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play, debate, and meet other people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:44 am

Bryanna smiled as she turned to face him, and the smile lit up her face. "I'd love to." she said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:18 pm

"Great." he said and gave her a quick wave and wink before running to his next class.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:44 pm

Bryanna laughed softly to herself as she walked into her class.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:44 pm

When friday came around and he say brianna he smiled ear to ear.He leaned by her locker and spoke softly, "So do you still want to go out tommorow?'
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:36 pm

Bryanna jumped slightly, she laughed gently as she looked to him softly. :Sure thing."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:18 pm

"Awesome, do u want me to pick you up?" He smiled at her charmingly.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:06 am

Bryanna nodded, "Sure." She said. She handed him a slip of paper with her address and walked off toward her next class with a simple. "See ya around."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:10 pm

Lance smiled at the piece of paper and read the address.
(saturday night)

Lance pulled up to the house in a button up blue shirt and jeans.After parking the car in front of bryanna's house.He rang the doorbell and shoved his hands in his pockets waiting.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:30 am

Alex came down the stairs. She was wearing a dress that flattered her already slim figure. Hugging her in just the right places. She let her hair down and just had it in loose curls. She opened the door and smiled. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Lance's eyes widened at the sight of her."Hi. Wow. You look amazing." he smiled and held his arm out for her, "shall we?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Bryanna smiled sweetly, "Why thankyou." She said gently with a soft blush crossing her features. She put her arm on his. "We shall."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:16 pm

"Do you like seafood?" he asked as he opened the car door for her.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:01 am

Bryanna smiled and nodded, "Of course." She said sweetly as she climbed into the car.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:39 pm

"Good because I was thinking about taking you to a special little place hidden on the board walk called Lobstertini. I am waiting till I am old enough to be a cook there. What are you planning on being?" he asked as they started to drive away from her house.

(Haha idk I was trying to come up with a fake name for a resturant, oh btw I decided that they are in california Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Bryanna smiled, "Sounds like fun." She said honestly. "I.. want to be a music producer..."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:07 pm

(thats so wierd thats my second career option!)

"Hmm that sounds fun. What made you want to be a music producer?"
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:09 am

(Haha, it is what I really want to do is RL too xD haha and the reason she is gunna give is EXACTLY mine xD haha)

"Well..." She began. "Ever sense I was a little girl... I have loved music.. my Dad was all into music and I guess I just followed into his footsteps.." She smiled, "He sang and taught me everything I know about vocals and guitar... even piano."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:27 pm

(Hey this is my last post for a while.I am grounded but i will sneak on when I can.I'm sorry=<)

Lance smiled, "I wish my parents were musically gifted. They are both buisness majors though and have never really cared for music.What about your mom?What was she good at?"
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:04 am

(Awww, lame. :,( Oh well, I guess I shall hoepfully see you soon.)

"I didn't know her long enough to find out..." She said softly. "She died when I was three..."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:07 pm

"Oh I'm sorry. Do you miss them?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 pm

Bryanna shook her head, "Don't be sorry.." She spoke gently. "But yes... I miss them every day... I just wish there was some way to see them again besides in the nightmares..."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:20 pm

"Nightmares?' he asked, lifting an eyebrow and looked over at her then back on the rode.He turned onto a small parking lot next to the beach."Hold that thought," he said before she could speak. Lance got out of the car and opened her door.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:35 am

Bryanna nodded gently, "Yes... nightmares." She said simply. She smiled as he opened her door. She slid out of her seat and landed infront of him.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:12 pm

His hand hovered near hers."May I?" he asked hoping he would be allowed to hold her hand.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:05 am

Bryanna smiled and nodded, "You don't need to ask." She whispered sliding her hand into his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Native Spirit :: Teen-
Jump to: