Native Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play, debate, and meet other people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
taytay

taytay

Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:02 pm

He smiled at how warm her hand was and squeezed it gently as a response. When they were at the front of the resturant Lance was recognized immediatly by the guy at the front desk(i dont know what you call those people haha)
After saying hello to Lance the guy turned to Bryanna."And who is this beautiful young lady?"
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:12 am

Bryanna smiled softly at this, "I'm Bryanna." She said gently offering her free hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:21 pm

The man took her hand and flipped it over,kissing the top of it."Right this way." he said gesturing to a table decorated with candles and a vase of roses.Lance thought to himself "she is going to think this is so tacky.Crap!"
he smiled sheepishly and sat across from her.After ordering, Lance leaned over the table a little bit, his face illuminated by the candle make his already piercing blue eyes sparkle even more."So how about u tell me about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:33 pm

She laughed slightly as the guy kissed her hand, once to the table she took a seat... it almost amused her when she saw all the decorations... but it also made her feel special... no guy had really ever done anything like that for her before.
Bryanna smiled at him softly, "Hmm, there is not much to tell... what do you want to know?" She asked leaning in also, looking genty into his bright eyes.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:29 pm

He gave her a crooked smile, "Just tell me about ur hobbies, friends, what you like to do in your free time. Those kind of things." Lance leaned back in his chair, taking in her full beauty.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Bryanna smiled sweetly, "Well, I am deffinatley a fan of art. Most of the time you can find me doing some kind of drawing or painting... anything like that." She said softly. "I used to spend alot of time in the water when I was younger... not as much now though.."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:13 am

"Why not?" he asked. Lance reached across the table and held her hand, smiling at her as he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D   Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Romantic, teens in highschool, that kind of thing, open to everyone!=D
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Native Spirit :: Teen-
Jump to: