Native Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play, debate, and meet other people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning from life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:04 am

no plot

~`Charrie`~
Full Name: Stella Reid
Personality In public: Rodwy or trashy, talkes smack when shes feelin good.
Personality when alone: scared and just wants to fit in with the white race.
Looks~
Hair color/length: Black falls down to her lower back
Hair Style: worn free, or pulled into a pony tail.
Eye color: deep brown
Body build: slim, and fit, catches a lot of eyes, but really shes just normal
Skin tone: tanned like her people
Relationship status~
Single?: yes
Bf/gf?:(if so who)yes
(like I said she's a bit trashy in the way shes with who ever wants her)
Best Friend?:non
Other~
she hangs with people, but shes a loner most of the time
History: she is living with her Grandmother since her parents split and her mother died. she lives with her grandmother, but has a foster home that takes care of her. meaning buys her what she needs.
(she is full blood Lakota Native American)
Cellphone: Blackberry
Laptop: what ever her foster home gave her, its like a 800 dollar laptop.
Other: drives a 1980 ford pickup
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:02 pm

(Mind if i'm two people?If so here they are. I can always erase one)
Full Name: Taylor Gaspen
Personality : Happy, loves making friends, will approach anybody(Which sometimes gets her in trouble), very bubbly but has her bad days
Looks~
Hair color/length: Blonde with mixed layers and side bangs
Hair Style: Always down, or in a ponytail(Only when she's being active)
Eye color: Teal
Body build: Athletic and thin
Skin tone: Sunkissed Tan
Relationship~*~
Bf/gf?:Just broke up with her x-bf so later on she would like one
Best Friend?:She has multiple she considers everyone her best friend
Other~
History: Parents are pretty rich but she doesn't flaunt it although she likes buying herself and other people stuff
Cellphone: I-Phone
Other:Drives Old fashioned convertible bug and is Cody's sister
~~~~~~**********~~~~~~
Full Name: Cody Gaspen (Boyfriend for Stella later on)
Personality : Laid back, laughs at everything, but is a bad boy too.Doesn't usual care what people think.Unless its a girl he likes.
Looks~
Hair color/length: Blonde, medium
Hair Style: Surfer cut
Eye color: Teal
Body build: Muscular in his arms and stomach but still tall and thin
Skin tone: Sunkissed Tan
Relationship~*~
Bf/gf?: Sure
Best Friend?:Reed Frang
Other~
History: Parents are pretty rich but he doesn't really care he rarely ever buys stuff just usual steals it
Cellphone: droid
Other:Drives a Blue Mustang (Actually bought)
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:06 am

(sweet I'll make a guy for Taylor later.....)
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:30 pm

(Cool you want to start?)
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:01 am

Stella woke to the sun coming through her window. she fliped the covers off and went to her closet. Picking out and pair of very short shorts. and a top that showed maybe a little to much. she sliped out of her bedroom. still hearing her grandmothers heavy breathing she knew she was sleeping. She opend the front door of her truck, slied in and started it up. The rowar should would wake you up. as she pulled out of the drive she saw the front door open. steping on the gas. she spead out of the drive.

shacking her head and asking herslef why, Morning Star weny back inside and sat down in the kitchen. "I'm loseing her....I'm loseing my grandbaby..."

(want to be in school or summer???)
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:19 am

(school= ))

Taylor ran the brush threw her blonde hair and applied her modest amount of makeup.That morning she wore layered pink and purple tanktops with multiple long metal necklaces.Popping her lips she exited the bathroom.She laughed, seeing Cody walking like a zombie to the kitchen she ran into him making him stumble."Woops.Sorry." she said sarcastically.

Cody wacked his sister on the arm."Jerk." smiling she replied."No need for compliments." He groggily shuffled his feet to the cereal box and milk.After eating his breakfast he threw on a pair of jeans and a plain white tee with a plaid overshirt.Both Taylor and him drove quickly to school, her stopping at all the red lights, him only a few when there were police.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:26 am

Name: Sean Red
Looks:
Hair: brown and somewhat long
Eyes: blue
Skin: sun tanned
Misses his Scotland very much. Offten hangs around the worng gang. and can be seen at partys geeting drunk. He doesnt know what to do with his life. Works as a hired hand on a cattle ranch.

Last edited by Lakota Warrior on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:11 pm

(Is he for Taylor?)
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:04 pm

(yeah, I can get a pic of him for u)

Stella was stuck at a light. looking over at cody she hollard out the window. "hey, dont take the whole rode." she threw him a smile before cutting him off.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:11 am

(Ok, plz do)

Cody rolled his blue-green eyes."Stella you underestimate my driving skills."he mumbled to himself.Sighing he switched to the lane meant for the other direction,cut her off and sped away.He chuckled to himself as he pulled into the school parking lot.

"Cody!That wasn't very nice of you.Just cutting Stella off like that!" Taylor told him with a look only a girl could pull off.
"I don't know if you noticed but she cut me off first."
"I still don't think it was very nice even if she did. You should have been more mature about it."
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:13 pm

stella pulled in next to him within minutes. Stepping out she slung her book bag over her shoulder and locked her truck. Then she walked off gaveing him the birdie and saying "next time loser u watch ur back on the rode". of course it was horse play.

Sean pulled into the parking lot and locked his car. then walked over to Taylor who was still yelling at Cody. "hey, cool down lass." he said with a think Scotish accsent.

(by the way Seans only 18....)
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:48 pm

(Its not showing up for me Question)

Taylor smiled at his accent, she hadn't talked to this guy much but he was pretty cute.She ignored his statement though."Sean don't you think cutting someone off while your driving is rude?"Cody shot Stella a charming look and rolled his eyes at Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:39 pm

(click the words)

"I dont think flicking someone offs any nicer. There both as bad as cats and dogs. That or its all...flirting.." he dranied the word out. then with a gleam in his eye as he saw Codys reacion he ran off and into the hallway as the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:14 am

"Is he right?Do you like her?Omg you like her don't you?Omg!"Before Taylor could take one step or become more excited Cody clasped his hand on her mouth and held her arm."Tay calm down I don't like her like that now take a deep breath and relax." he removed his hand,waited till she was at least semi-calm, then ran inside with Taylor on his heels.

Taylor was a little bummed that she didn't have a new matchmaking job but her mood lightened up when she remembered that Sean was in her class.Of course she was late due to her little squiddle with Cody but she slipped in giving the teacher an apoligetic look.Sitting two rows and to the left behind her, because of her seat of chose was Sean.Which gave him a perfect view of her.

(Geez thats really long srry)
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:51 pm

(it happens...did u see the pic??)

Sean watch Taylor walk in and sit down. Then his gaze went out the window as the teacher called the roll. He smiled thinking of something...He thought of the rolling green hills in his native land. The birds would be signing their songs as it became light. His sister would be tagging along behind him, walking in the grass and getting her skirt all wet before they reached school. Then the teacher would scolled her. He miss her red braids bobbing up and down as she skiped faster to past him. then it usally truned into a blown out race. both getting wet from the dew. His eyes started to mist thinking of her. she would be 14 next week. a pretty scot girl w/ he bet many a lad after her. He wasnt even there to protect her from all the lads.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:21 am

(Yep...isn't that an actor?)
(And by the way sorry that I am replying so late.I forgot to tell you that I was going out of town. Neutral)

Taylor drowned the teacher out and started to doodle in her notebook, making little insignificant hearts and smiley faces.When the bell finally rang she was in the middle of drawing a tattoo design of a dolphin and flowers.She closed her notebook quickly and shoved it into her aeropostale tote bag. Realizing Sean was behind her as she was walking out the door, she allowed a few people to pass her so she was closer to him."Hey Sean I never actually introduced myself did I?"Not waiting for his reply she held out her hand when they were in the hallway and smiled charmingly."I am Taylor Gaspen.Cody Gaspen's sister and head of the Volleyball Team."
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:28 am

(yep he playes in Brave Heart)

Sean nodded at her then randomly threw a peace sigh at her. "cool, I gotta go" he said walking down the hall. he went over to a red hair girl. "cat, u fool" he said huging her. "u idiot" she yelled back. "where the hell have u been for the last summer and a half?" he smiled. "In scotland where so u think. I went to see my grandmother." she shoke her head and slaped him playfully. "common, we'r having a party tonight out in the woods...u should come to make up for all the ones u missed during the summer." he shurged. "i'll try. right now I gotta get to class."

Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Taylor's face grew puzzled and she let her hand drop."Uh okay then" she said to the air.Usually guys would have loved talking to her."Fine. Be my new challenge, this is going to be easy." A girl from her volleyball team tapped her on the shoulder."Uh are you okay?"Tay smile "Yep just peachy."

Cody sighed as he walked out of the classroom and headed towards the doors leading to his car but as always Taylor was waiting and pushed him into his second period class, English.Thankfully Stella was there so he could talk crap to her."Hey Stella you know your supposed to win a race right?" he said as he sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:15 am

"what ever," she said. getting a note book out of her bag. then she whispered, oh and I'd look before u sit." she ponited to his chair where a bannana peel had been placed. "u sat right on it." she gigled then was called to attenion as the teacher began the class.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:16 pm

He glared at her then removed the peel from beneath his butt,letting out an exasperated sigh. "Smart but amateur material Stell.I thought you would come up with something at least a little better."
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:28 am

she sneckered. "it wasnt me...I could have put a tack." she seamed to find a way to zome out of the class. then as the lunch bell rang she threw her things in her bag and was the first one out the door. She headed down the hall. going out to her truck she crowled in before anyone saw her. Then she speed down to her house. parking the car she went inside. Morning Star had made lunch. she gave her a hug. "I dont have much time today" she said the older women just nodded and layed out two plates.

Sean noticedd tayler and his eyes went over her. she had a nice body. then he smiled to himself with a gulty thought. Truning back to his friends he nuddged one of them. Then he walked over to Tayler....."hey...wanna.....umm....wanna ditch the cafiterea food and go out for a buger?" he shifted as her eyes found his.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:02 am

"No, no way am I giving in this easily"Taylor thought to herself. "Well see I was actually going to grab lunch with one of my other friends.I already told them I would go so its not like I can ditch them. I'm sorry, but another time?"It wasn't actually a lie she really was going to lunch with her friend but if it was anoher guy she would have invited him to come with.She smiled at him sweetly though and touched his shoulder gently. Turning towards her group she gave him a tinkly wave and joined into the chatter.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:52 pm

he sruged "thats fine I'm sure Lily will go." he walked over to the Irish girl....he was talking to her and ever so slyly looked over at tayler.....he smiled at Lily and lily smiled back...they were to far from tayler for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Taylor shot Sean the look she gave cody in the parking lot.You know, the one only a girl could pull off?It involved raising one eyebrow and an annoyed line of her mouth.She quickly recovered though and turned back to her friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Learning from life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Learning from life
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next