Native Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play, debate, and meet other people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning from life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Learning from life - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:49 pm

Stella kissed him back leaning her head on his cheat....
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Taylor pulled away and looked down at the water. "Sean? What kind of person do you think I am?" her tone was emotionless.

Cody looked down at the gorgeous woman on his lap and smiled. "Your to good for me. You know that?"
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Sean was tooken back. "what?" he asked. "what I do?"

He tried to think of what had been done with in the last couple minutes...

"no," stella said shaking her head. "your the good boy. Im nothing but indian trash...on this freckin reservation."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Taylor looked up, placing her hands on his chest so there was a little bit of a barrier between them. "You didn't do anything. I didn't mean it that way, sorry." She averted her eyes again. "It's just I usually don't even even kiss a guy till at least the second date and here I am, kissing you and I barely know anything about you. And I...I feel easy." She bit her lip.

Cody felt anger fill up in his chest, he tilted her chin so she was looking at him then kissed her, "No you are not. Don't ever say that again because thats a lie." He hugged her close to him and closed his eyes." Promise?"
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:00 pm

"dont" sean sadi "dont ever feel that way. He looked into her eyes. "i wouldnt ever want to hurt you. only you have control of you. only you can use your voice."

Stella savoured the feeling of his lips on hers. "If you only knew what is in your arms." She looked inot his eyes. "maybe im not the one you should be holding. You could do so much better for yourself. Find someone thats clean"
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:30 pm

Taylor's eyes searched his, and she noticed her's were tearing up, she tried to laugh the tears away a little bit but they stayed and she blushed, embarrassed that he was seeing her so vulnerable. Since she was already embarrassed she decided to just say what she really thought. "But I don't want to use my voice around you." her blush deepened and she looked away, her hands still on his chest.

"I know you are the person I love. I know your the one I should be holding. And I know that I don't want anyone else." Cody said, emotion filling his voice as he buried his face on the crook of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:56 pm

sean was completly confused. He took a step backwards toward shore. "ok." he nodded then took another step back. so there was space between them.

stella wrapped her arms around him. and closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:59 am

Taylor looked at him like he was a psychopath and raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing?" she reached under the water and pulled him back towards her by the waistband."I basically just said that I don't to hold back my feelings or anything else from you and your backing away?Love, you make no sense to me." With that, she planted a long kiss on his lips.

Cody smiled, "You will stay with me forever right? No matter how stupid I am sometimes?" his lips kissed her neck and shoulder lightly as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:04 pm

sean was doing flips inside. He put his arms around her kissing her back..."ok, then" he mumbled opening his mouth then closeing it as he kissed her lips.

Stella smiled. "love me, and never give me a reason to leave you." she caught his lips kissing him."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Taylor giggled and wrapped her legs around his torso. "Sean..." she spoke it like a prayer and she leaned into him more and kissed him fiercely. He made her skin tingle wherever he touched it and she was surprised that her challenge had her falling all over him.

Cody smiled, " you know I would never give you a reason to leave." his lips lingered on hers and he continued to kiss her with passion.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm

Stella gave him a wicked grinn..."lets not go home tonight...Let get a room instead and sleep next to each other. I dont feel like sleeping in a empty bed tonight. She pressed her body against his kissing him.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:39 am

Cody placed his hands on her hips and pulled her against him, kissing her fiercely. "Sounds good to me." he said between inhaling.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:11 pm

She kissed back. It had been a long time since she had felt a man touching her. Since she had felt loved...she didnt want to stop this feeling.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Cody smiled and pushed up her shirt a little so he could trace her curves with his hands,"Let's go get the room now." he said excitedly but didn't move as he kissed her

*cough* *cough* what happened to Sean?lol*cough*
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:53 pm

Sean picked her up and carried her out of the water laying her down on a towel smiled.

Stella was hungry for love. She didnt want to move. Just him touching her made her heart beat faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning from life   Learning from life - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Learning from life
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6