Native Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play, debate, and meet other people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
taytay

taytay

The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:14 pm

"I am glad to hear that." he leaned over her and kissed her."What do you say to making our last night here worthwhile?"
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:07 am

Alex smiled, "Alright." She whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:21 pm

(next morning, if thats okay?Sorry I keep wanting to skip but some info isn't exactly neccasary right? Smile )

Matt shoved his belongings into his suitcase sloppily and layed back on the bed."I really don't want to go back. Do you?"
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:33 am

(Thats totaly fine, I am not willing to get into details. Lol.)

Alex shook her head, "No... but we have to." she said softly as she zipped her neatly packed suitcase up. She sat on the bed next to him and smiled softly down at him.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:14 pm

He took her hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it. "Fine." he smiled."You ready?"
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Alex smiled softly and nodded, "Yes... well... as ready as I will ever be."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Matt scrunched his eyebrows together thoughtfully thinking."Lexi do you ever get lonely, living by yourself?" This wasn't a subject he had ventured on before but he had decided that now was as good a time as ever.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:03 am

Alex thought about it, "At times..." She said gently. "Sometimes it is nice to be alone... but sometimes it does get kinda lonely."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:42 pm

"Hmm. You know you can come over whenever you get lonely right?" He sat up and brought his face close to hers, thoughtfulness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Alex smiled softly, she looked up into his eyes. "I know..." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:11 pm

He gave her a quick kiss then scooted off the bed."We better hurry if we don't want to miss the flight." he said smiling.

(Back at his house ok?)

Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Alex smiled softly and got up and began to get everything ready to go.

(Umm, you can go ahead xD haha Oh and I wont be on a whole lot... I have basketball and school and youth and chores... I am kinda busy xD Lol. But I will be on as much as possible.)
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:22 pm

(Kk i understand completely lol no worries if u had any =D)
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:39 am

(lol, thanks xD I am off to a bball tourney on friday. Oh... Happy Thanksgiving!)
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:14 pm

Once they pulled up to Lexi's house Matt smiled sheepishly."I know I have already asked this but did you have an at least ok time?"
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:04 am

Alex smiled softly and nodded, "And I know I have already answered this... but I will answer it again... I had an amazing time." She said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:54 pm

When they got to the door Matt wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her, waiting for the electricity he always felt. He kept his eyes closed as he pulled away his face a mask of confusion when the feeling didnt hit him.Matt Shrugged it off and kissed her forhead before heading back to his car."Night Lexi.Love you." he said before walking away from the house.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:11 am

Alex smiled softly, seeing his look of confusion her smile dropped. "Love you too." She said as he walked away. Sighing she let herself into the house, onfused as to his reaction to the kiss. Did he even like her anymore? What was this all about?
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Matt plopped onto his bed when he got home and stared at the cieling wondering why their kiss hadn't felt right.He shook it off once again and told himself he was just tired tonight and had jetlag or something. He undressed into only his boxers, brushed his teeth and fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:36 pm

Alex walked up the stairs to her bedroom. She readied herself for bed and laid down in bed. She tried to sleep but it was useless, her thoughts wouldn't allow her to sleep as she thought about the kiss and Matt's reaction to it. As her morning alarm went off she rolled slowly out of bed, showered, and dressed. Skipping breakfast as usual she headed out the door.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Matt drove home quickly and hurriedly greeted his family before climbing the stairs to his room.He removed his shirt,throwing it in his hamper and removing his jeans so that he was only in his boxers. He sat on his bed, hunched over his hands wound up in his hair.What happened on Lexi's porch? he kept asking himself, he was already making plans to marry her before then.What happened to that electricity he had become addicted to?Matt groaned and fell back on his bed staring at the cieling before drifting off to sleep.

As he walked into school the next morning he wore a look of worry. He walked over to Alex wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder. "Hey gorgeous, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Alex smiled softly as she felt his arms wrap around her waist. "Hey..." She said gently looking to him. "You alright?" She asked softly seeing his worried look on his face, she placed her hand softly over his.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:51 pm

"Yeah Yeah i'm just tired.Couldnt really get to sleep last night." he smiled he hated leaving out his real worry even though he did have a hard time sleeping. Matt kissed her forehead and nose finally moving to her lips he had almost been dreading this moment since he woke up afraid he would not feel the sparks. As his lips touched hers he waited and waited for the adreneline he usually felt. When it didnt come he pulled back and gazed into her eyes, dissapointment welled in his gut though he attempted to make his eyes smile for her.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:13 pm

Alex smiled softly but saw the look in his eyes. She softly placed her hand on his cheek and stared into his eyes. Her own filling with concern. "What's going on? I know its not the sleep... you can't lie to me Matt..."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:56 am

Matt tried to give her a genuine smile."It's nothing that my Lexi needs to worry about." He stroked her cheek and gave her a small kiss as the bell rang."I love you" he said and headed off to class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 17 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17