Native Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play, debate, and meet other people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lakota and anakan skywalker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Aneka

Aneka

Lakota and anakan skywalker Empty
PostSubject: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Character name: Karina
nickname: Rina
LOOK;
hair color: blonde
hair style: scene queen
eye color: bright blue
wears dark makeup
TATTOOS;
neck: cute turtle
shoulder: dragon
wrist: heart with thorns
PIERCINGS;
ear, bellybutton, nose
CLOTHES;
pants: dark blue skinny jeans
shirt: lowish cut t-shirt
jewelry: earings, necklace, bracelet
hat: neff brand from zumiez
shoes: etnies- black/white
sweater:UC dinos w/ sleeves rolled up
DEVICES;
phone: droid
car: blue mustang convertible
computer: blue Dell laptop
t.v.: flatscreen 20x30
PETS;
dogs: Achilles the retriever
Asia the dobermen
Pheonix the great Dane
birds: Maui the parrot
Tic tac the parakeet
reptiles: teddi the bearded dragon
Tex the iguana
Barney the cameleon
Viper the boa constricter
cat: Oreo the tuxedo
horses: magnum the chestnut
Faith The Appaloosa
Arapaho the Appaloosa
Trina the Arabian
Preacher the Belgian

Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:48 am

U gotta write ur look, clothes, pets, etc. Too ya kno
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Character name: Marty Davis
LOOK;
hair color: black
hair style: worn in a pony tail, braids, or just free
eye color: deep brown
never wears makeup
she is full blooded Teton Lakota
tattoos: none
PIERCINGS:
one hole on her ears
CLOTHES;
pants: usually blue jeans a little to tight.
Styles: bootcut, bell bottem, and flare
shirt: low cut t-shirts, belly shirts and a deer skin war shirt with fringe
jewelry: feathered earings
shoes: moccasins with beading
DEVICES;
phone: Blackberry
car: 1980 blue dodge pickup
computer: Black Dell laptop
PETS;
dogs: Hoss, Aussie
Dingo, half huskie/half wolf
Lata full gray Wolf
cat: Nata and Jazzy
horses: Tilla, black blanket Appaloosa
Fancy, bay Morgan
Sunkwa, black Nokota Stallion

hey! moo moo.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:38 am

Marty woke up to find 3 of her dogs walking on her. She sprang ou of bed, checked the floor then ran to the front door. Roght before Lata took a crap on the proch. "s....," she mudderd. Going back inside she grabed a papper towel to clean up the mess. Her dogs, some would say they werent potty trained, but they keept it in all night. It was the mornind that she usually had to worry about. she shruged at peoples cridisiam. throwing the towel away. she went into the kitchen to find her grandmother making brakfast. "up already its like 6:00 AM" Marty said. "early to bed early to rise." her mother said. "Its how we've always been in this house." "ok, do u need help?" Morning star just shocke her head. so Marty sat down at txt her friend

U up??

WAKE UP!!!!

what r u doing

yah she could be really anoying with txting...
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Marty had no idea why Karina didn't answer, so she called her cellphone. She didn't answer the call either. "wonder where she is?" she thought. Just as she finished eating, her phone rang... It was her. "why didn't you text back or pick up the call?" "sorry, I slept in a couple minutes and then I had to take the 3 giants fr a walk." Achilles was very impatient today, Asia did what he did, and pheonix just sat by the door with the leashes in his mouth. Sometimes I wonder how they think! But I'll be over in 10 minutes, I gotta feed all the other animals! Can't wait... ;p" Karina fed all the dogs, reptiles, horses, and the cat, then she got in her newly washed car, down to Marty's house.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:31 am

she txted back. "ride over. I'll be on the trails with Fancy. just go through the gate. Morning Star will tell u which trail" she finish her brakfest then headed out the door with a "love ya" to her grandmother. she eneterd the barn and felt relaxed immedatly. She loved her barn. bridleing her Morgan she jumped on her bareback and headed out to the North trail towards a little lake/pond.
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:57 pm

As rina was getting into the car, she thought;" maybe I should bring a horse so I can ride down to meet her." so she got out, hooked up the trailer, and went inside to tell her mother. "mom! I'm takin' faith an the boys!" "okay honey, have fun!" her mom yelled back. Rina went to the barn and grabbed faith and her saddle, bridle, treats, rope, etc.
She put the horse in the trailer as she yelled for the boys. While she waited holding the door open, the 2 huge dogs bounded out towards her car. As they jumped in the back seat, she got in and started it up. Achilles and pheonix loved going for rides with their owner! They would do anything and everything to be with her! It was very sunny that day; maybe about 90 degrees! But it didn't matter to anyone, they'd have fun whether it was raining, blazing hot, or even snowing! Karina pulled into the drive way at marty's, when she heard a noise from inside the house. She quickly got out, and ran in. But, to her surprise, it was just the neighbors' cat Clancy. Clancy got Into everything, even without thumbs or claws, that animal could get into anything! So she chased the cat out to it's own home... Rina went back to the car and got faith out, she Tied her up to the trailer pole and tacked up while Achilles and pheonix sat patiently waiting beside her. When she was done, she gave them each a milkbone. Ah... Their favorite snack! Karina locked up the doors and mounted the horse. She started riding towards he gate, then whistled for the dogs to follow. When she saw them coming she knudged faith and got her cantering. The gate was open, so she rode in. She saw Marty sitting by the water getting a drink. Fancy was tied to a nearby tree.
Karina tied faith next to fancy. Then got the boys to surprise Marty. Sh ehad no idea they were there! Achilles jumped on her while pheonix licked her face!
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:58 am

Marty looked at Lata her back hairs were standing sright up. Dingo to..."what the heck. Girls chill." she said. she looked around hopefully to see something...."gross!" she yelled as she felt a dog tounge on her. she pushed the dog over and then looked for Lata and Dingo. "Karina, u should have told me u where bringing ur dogs....Lata and Dingo will eat them." she spoted Lata and ran over to her. grabing her collar. she took a rope from a back slung iover her horses neck and tied her to it. she whistled for Dingo who came running to her. her hairs still standing... she tied her to the other rope. they where still growling and watching Karinas dogs. "i'll be right back...." she mounted and whistled for Hoss. who came bounding over. she truned the horse around and headed for the house.

Dismounting in front of her house she tied the dogs to the front poruch. "dont take them off there lead" she hollard inside then jumped on Fancy and cantered back. Hoss trying to nip at fancys heels, but her being a length to fast made Marty luagh. "u fool, u can only catch her when she in her stall. and then shes no fun" finally they made their way back to the pnd.
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:34 pm

While Rina, waited for Marty, she sat at the ponds edge, hoping to see a frog and catch it. Then she saw Marty trotting back over... " whoa!" Marty yelled. The horse stopped instantly. She got off to see Karina sitting by the waters edge. "I'm so sorry, u didn't tell me dingo and lata would be here, and the boys desperately wanted to go for a ride in the car.if I wouldve known ur 2 were here, I couldve left them home." rina tried cheering her up. "How about we go for a swim!" Marty smiled, " but I do not have my swim suit." "that's okay, we'll ride back and get them! I brought mine, it's in the car!" rina was always prepared... "alright, let's go!" they got on their beauties, and quickly went to get ready for a swim.

As they came back to the pond, I huge amount of water landed on them, as if soem Ken dumped a bucket on the 2 of them! "ugh!!! My gosh, those stupid monkeys again! They always get a hold of our things! One of these days I'm gonna go up into that tree, and see how they like being dropped on!!!" Marty exclaimed as she rung out the bottom of her shirt. " hey, at least we r not in our underware! Otherwise, we'd have to go back and change again! Hehe" rina laughed. " yeah... That'd be worst case! It's good that we put our suits on before this happened. "
the 2 girls took off their wet clothes and jumped In the pond. They swam around for an hour, then decided it was pretty boring. So they had a splash fight. After about 10 minutes, hey got out and got dressed. It started getting dark, so they got on their horses and rode to marty's.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:25 am

(please dont act out my cherrie...)

"of course I would bring my dogs...they live here and always go on rides with me...its fine through." Marty said sitting on her wunderful Morgan. "I'd rather go for a ride...that is why u brought ur horse right????" she waved for Rina to falllow then speed over a hill and was gone from sight....
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Karina got faith going, and the speed demon that faith was, helped to catch up to her friend. As Karina got close, she saw Marty leaning to one side of fancy, " Marty are u okay? Ur leaning a lot to the left." knowing that Marty doesn't usually use a saddle, she wondered what was up.

(was that good? I didn't act u out.)
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:34 am

marty smiled adn truned onto a trail....then out of no where a guy jumped out. "hey!" he shouted Fancy reared and Marty sliped off into the guys arms. "Havent I told u a thousand times not to spoke her!" Marty said playfully punching his chest. "I must have forgotten." he said. Marty just rolled ehr eyes. "cash, u can be so immutrue"

(it was ok, just please dont have my cherrie replie.....unless neccassary. It was ok. Just the first time I did it i go snaped at so i'm just letting u know a lot of peep dont like it.
lol)
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Faith reared and rina yelled, "whoa!" more than once to calm her down. Once faith settled down, Karina slowly got off to rub her neck. That always helped get her less uptight... " oh. Hey cash..." rina said as she realized he was there. "didn't see ya." she got back on faith and started turning around, "u comin Marty?" she waited for an answer while she stared at the two love birds talking.

(can I help act out this cash guy?)
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:01 pm

(yah go ahead)

Marty then had a wicked idea...."hey, lets go swiming. common cash u can duple back on me to the pound." once they reached it, Rina said something about a swimsuite....Marty said go ahead. "I already have mine on." she quickly striped down to her bikini. then smiled and dove into the water.
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Rina got back to the pond as she saw the two splashing eachother in the water. "yeesh! Those two are always at it huh faith?..." she sat back in the saddle as she watched them some more. They didn't even know she was there! Karina got off the mare and ran to the edge of the water when she slipped and flew into the water on her butt. She got up and here was an awkward scilence as if she were supposed to be embarassed. She got up and said," what the heck are u two starin at? Haven't u ever seen a teenage chick slip before?" then she started laughing histerically as Marty and cash joined in. After their stomachs couldn't take it anymore, they all swam around until it got dark out. " should we go back?" asked cash. " uh yeah... Marty, you wanna head in? " as she waited for an answer, she heard tussling in the bushes by the horses as both faith and fancy reared and winnied. " faith, fancy no!!!!!" rina yelled in attempt to get them down. They stopped jumping and rearing but kept winnying to themselves. Marty, rina, and cash walked over to the girls and rubbed their necks until they got quiet. Then Karina necked the bushes to make sure whatever it was is gone. She heard a twig crack and turned swiftly to find 4 huge eyes staring back at her. " boys!!! What the heck were u trying to do?!?! U scared us half to death!!!" Marty and cash looked at the glowing eyes in the pitch black bushes. "boys?..." cash asks. "yeah, it's just pheonix and Achilles watching us! They tend to do that a lot. It's okay." Karina told him. The two dogs came out from behind the shrubbery, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief. " now we can go home. I almost thought they already went back to the car to wait for me hours ago." rina thought out loud.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:45 am

"u know....since it is dark....we could..." she stoped.....no she was being bad....to change her mind she said. "lets started a bonfire....Rina call ur B/F if u cot one..." Marty smiled at Cash....then sliped her arm around him. she didnt care anymore...she wasnt going to hide it and she doupted Cash would to.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:21 am

????? u still RPing
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:50 pm

(yeah I'm still here!Wink)
"uh... Ok then... I'll go call Jordan! I'll be right back! Wait! U want me to put faith inthe pasture with ur horses? Cuz I can bring her home with the dogs before I pick up Jordan..." rina asked curiously knowing that the live birds would love to be alone for a while.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:40 pm

"dont matter to me. just gte ready to get a little tipsy and have a bunch of fun messin..." marty luaghed.
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:22 pm

"yeah! I've been waitin for u to say that! Heh." rina screamed enthusiastically. "I'll drop off the dogs and faith at home then I'll go get Jordan!..... Actually... I'm not gettin Jordan... I totally forgot we broke up!" she sighed. " but I can go get mister! He's soooo freakin hott! He asked me out, but I wasn't sure yet... So I told him to wait for me... I'll say yes tonight! Can't wait! I'll be back in a little!" Karina yelled for the boys, they came bounding towards he car. She tied faith to the trailer door while she loaded the hounds. As she was putting faith in, she thought to herself;"wow... I can't believe that the guy I always wanted will be with me soon!... I hope we get as close as I ever wished..." she got in the car and started the engine, when she saw something move in her rear view mirror. She honked and stared... Waiting for somethig to jump. When nohing moved, she backed up and left the driveway.

After she went home and dropped off the animals, she drove to misters house... As she was going up his front steps she saw a shadow move behind her again. This time, she was worried... She thought it was an animal earlier, but she knew now... It definately wasn't. She rang mister's doorbell... No answer, so she knocked on the door at least 4 times. She was beginning to get scared o being alone in the dark. "I hope hes home." she wispered to herself. She heard a tusling in the bush across the lawn.she turned and started running to her car. While she unlocked the door, a wolf came out growling and salivating... He had rabies! Rina talked slowly and assuringly to the rabid dog, hoping he would go away... But suddenly mister came running out with rifle in both hands! "get back now!" he yelled to karina. She ran around to the other side of the car as the wolf followed jumping over the porch fence! Still growling he jumped to attack her, when mister yelled and fired! The wolf stopped in mid air and fell to th ground. Rina stood staring at with shock watching to make sure he was dead. Afterabout 5 minutes of dead silence, she ran studdered the words;"u... U, u just saved my life!" he waited a couple seconds, then stated;" it had to be done..." she ran into his arms and pushed the gun on the ground as he hugged her and made sure she was ok. After staying outside in eachothers arms and sharing body heat for a long, long time, they decided they'd better go back to the others at marty's house. So they took karinas mustang and went back.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:27 am

Marty was in the middle of a kiss when there truck pulled up. She smiled and playfully slaped Cash. then hollaring to Rina she said. "I'm gonna go get my boom box. we can do some danceing and rost some hotdogs and smores. They had alredy buildt a fire and the sun was beginning to go down. Marty ran to the house to meet Her grandmother...she looked sad, but didnt say anything. she ust simply shook her head and went to her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:39 pm

When rina knew Marty was completely gone she tried starting a conversation with cash to make it less awkward."so cash, what's new?" she asked hopeingly.but he didn't say anything, he just continued staring in the direction Marty had left in."you do love her don't u?" rina expected a definate yes, but got way more."of course I love Marty!I mean what's not to love about her? She is beautiful, sweet,charming, loves animals, and best of all she had the heart to pick me for a boyfriend! Plus she has the best relationship with u." he replied with whole heart. Cash just kept staring in marty's trail of direction. "that was way more of an answer than I expected!" said rina."if only someone would say that about me....." she sighed.cash shot a glance at her that comforted her. Then said;"you'll find someone, believe me." as rina thought on those last words Marty started walking back over with hot dogs, and smores in all hands. Cash ran over to help her carry.feeling bad about forgetting that mister was there the while time, she rested her head on his shoulder. He rested his back on hers and smiled. Rina turned her head up to look at him as he did the same. Forgetting everything else in the world, even the 2 other lovers with hotdogs/smores, they slowly moved together with same timing... And kissed for at least a minute. As they pulled away they bumped heads purposely and stayed against eachother for what seemed like forever. Finally, mister moved and stared into rinas twinkling eyes as he said these words;"I think i've found that special someone. How about u?" rina replied with love." I know I have." she heard Marty and cash clear their throats at the same time. Rina and mister looked at them in correspondance. "oh!uh..... We'd better start this overnighter before more Mosquitos come around!" rina said to clear the awkward silence."uh....yeah,let's start the hotdogs!" mister helped break the awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:48 am

Marty smiled and handed her a pakage of hotdogs. then opend the other and handed a few to Cash. they put them on stickes and started to roast them...

As she talked and luaghed Marty grandmother watched from the window. she put her coat on and walked down to them. She smiled as she greeted them and quitly took a hot dog to roast. sitting apart from everyone else.

Marty smiled and waited for her grandmother to say something. when she didnt she became a bit cnfuised...
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Rina noticed the awkward silence from marty's grandmother too, so she was curious abut it. "Are you okay?". she looked up at all of us with a somewhat sad look in her eyes, but didnt answer. "marty." karina whispered. "u know whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Marty whispered back. "nothings wrong, though I think she wants to tell us some stories." Marty smiled at the old women. "shes got alot of them..." she stood up and sat next to her grandmother whispering something. The women shook her head. but came closer to the group. "I got lonely inside bymyslef..." Marty rolled her eyes playfully knowing that was not the reason she came out side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lakota and anakan skywalker
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next