Native Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play, debate, and meet other people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lakota and anakan skywalker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Lakota and anakan skywalker - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Kunshi watched her go. she held her hand up to mister. "stay here." she said as she silently left.
She walked out to rina car. she saw her in the passanger seat so kunshi went around and sat in the drivers seat. She said nothing but closed the door and waited. if rina wanted to talk then she would Kunshi would not push her.
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:31 pm

Rina heard the driver side door close. She slowly looked up. Thinking about her guest she looked her in the eyes and said; "How could this happen? We watched her and MADE SURE she couldn't do anything."
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Kunshi shrugged..."I cant answer somthing when i have no answer." she lay one of her rough narled hands over rinas. "Shes not gone, shes going to make it. with much difficulties she will make it." she paused staring back into her eyes. "rina dont you ever think this was your fault."
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Rina looked up at the old woman through misty eyes. "It's so hard on all of us."
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:50 pm

kunshi nodded. "yes, it will not be easy, but we must endure it along side Marty. she needs us now more then ever."
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:41 pm

"I know... and that's why I am going to be here every day until she's perfectly back to normal. I'll go back to the house sometimes to make sure everything with the animals is okay, but I will always be here for her otherwise." Rina said doubtlessly. Nothing would keep her away from now on.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:33 am

Kunshi nodded. "You must realize she will never be.." she paused. "perfectly normal. if she survies and if the baby survies she will never be normal."
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:13 pm

"I know. Things will change. But that doesn't matter, we will stick with her through every little event that goes on. I for one, know I love her and will always be here for her whenever she needs me."
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:06 pm

Kunshi reached over and hugged her,
"of course, things are always changing and we will be with her as long as she wants us. Now, lets go back inside." when they came back the guys where sitting next to each other talking. Kunshi heard there low talking and stopped before opening the door.

"I didnt want to hurt her," cash said to Mister, his hands where folded in front of him. his head bent.
"i love her, i dont want to lose her....i never ment to..to" he didnt finish
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sun May 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Rina looked at the old woman as she stopped before opening the door. Hearing the conversation from inside, she paused too. Her heart sank.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sun May 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Cash made no sound but a tear fell down his check, he shook his head, "bullshit" he said
Back to top Go down
Aneka

Aneka

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:55 am

Rina felt awkward about listening in on the guys' conversation but she couldn't stand there forever. "Why don't we go get sometihng to eat and bring them some food back?" she said turning towards Kunshi. The woman looked up at her without reply. So Rina began walking out the door to her car. Whether the old woman followed or not was her choice, but she was hungry and did not want to interfere with the emotional moment inside that room.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Kunshi watched Rena leave. She was not hungry, opening the door the two lifted there heads to look at her. "how is she doing?" she asked. Cash shrugged. "I dont know"
"well the world wont end, shell pull through shes strong like her ancestors," She went around and sat in a chair next to the bed. The old women looked at her granddaughters face. a small chuckle came from her throat...as she shook her head. Then Kunshi crossed her arms, bowed her head and fell into a light sleep, as she listened to what was going on around her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and anakan skywalker   Lakota and anakan skywalker - Page 10 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lakota and anakan skywalker
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10