Native Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play, debate, and meet other people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:45 am

Alex smiled gently, and giggled softly to herself, "Sure, why not?" She replied. She looked into Matt's eyes for a moment then broke the contact after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:01 pm

"I don't know you just always seem kind of hesitant whenever I talk to you.I wanted to make sure I don't make you uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Alex offered a smile, "No you don't make me uncomfortable.... I just have issues from my past.... thats all." She said gently.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:27 am

(anyone want to be a guy for Marty??? or do I have to be alone Sad

Marty and about 5 other 'rowdys' ditched school and headed to a small lake in the back woods. She had two guys in her pick up and two others where driving with someone else.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:36 pm

(Aww don't cry, I'll be someone.Message me about what you want him to be like.)

"Like what kind of issues? Just guys in general or is they something you'd rather not talk about?"
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:09 am

Alex shook her head, "If only it were that simple." She said gently, "My life has been full of loss and hurt.... that is about all I can really say." Her voice grew quiet.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:24 pm

"I wish I could say I understand but I am going to tell you the truth.I can't possibly understand all of it. I have been very lucky and haven't lost many dear to me. I am sorry though about whatever events happened." He looked down at her thoughtfully."You know when I saw you in the hall again today, after that I couldn't stop thinking about you."
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Alex looked at him with her bright eyes, that last comment caught her full attention. "What?" She asked softly in dissbelief. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She promised herself long ago not to lead anyone on, that she would only hurt them, but now... he couldn't stop thinking about her... Her... of all people.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Matt chuckled a little to himself and smiled."I couldn't stop thinking about you. Is it that hard to believe?" he asked still grinning.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Alex looked into his eyes... "But... me? Of all the girls...?" Her emotions whirled about her.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:40 pm

"Yep. I mean with those eyes you could hook any guy."His eyes showed his amusment as he watched her bewildered expression.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Alex bit her lip gently and laughed softly. She felt her cheeks grow hot.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 pm

"I'm sorry. I have a bad habit of flirting with beautiful girls." Matt said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Alex smiled, "Well, I guess that should be a compliment." She looked away slightly as she had been looking into his eyes for longer then she had realized.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:52 pm

"Yes it should."Matt took a deep breath."Are you used me yet Alex?"
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Alex laughed gently, "Whats that supposed to mean?"
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:58 pm

He smiled flirtatiously."It means I am going to keep asking you to go on at least one date with me unless you say yes now."
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Alex shook her head, "Oh.... I see. Well I guess I will have to agree one of these days." She smiled softly and her emerald eyes sparkled.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:03 pm

"So is that a yes or an I'll think about it?" Matt proded he was almost jumping of the desk now in anticipation.Please say yes, please say yes, he repeated in his hand.
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:06 pm

Alex smiled, "Hmmm, I suppose I should say yes... but maybe I should keep you waiting..." Alex laughed now and pretended to think on it. "Alright. I'll go."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:13 pm

*head not hand And now I have to go =( bye-bye

"Yes!" Matt did a small fist pump."Okay so how about Saturday?Would that be okay?"
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:17 pm

--Haha Tiz ok, I should be getting to bed. xD--

Alex smiled, "A little excited are we?" She teased, "But yes, Saturday will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:28 pm

dont matter you make the guy

Marty hollard as she hit a pot hole full speed. this was her way of life the rowdy wild party life.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Matt laughed."Yes we are excited.So would like to meet me wherever we go or will I have the honor of picking you up?"
Back to top Go down
blonde-brunette

blonde-brunette

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:30 pm

Alex looked at Matt, "Which ever you would prefer." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager   The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Not so Secret Life of the Not so Average American Teenager
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next