Native Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play, debate, and meet other people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
taytay

taytay

Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:12 am

"Talking Rain!""Laksha got up at as fast as she could with her bulging belly and walked over to the woman. "Are you insane!? I will go just stop being so dramatic. My goodness."

Wuteh almost screamed in joy when the water finally got hot enough. She set the hot water by morning star and went to the other side of standing-in-the-light
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Talking rain pushed herself up. "i asked, I told, you werent listening. I would force my self to leave if I need to." Talking Rain glared at Laksha. She had tried to be pleastent, but apperantly the women didnt understand.

"Good." Morning Star said.. she made a tea and gave some to Standing In the Light
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Laksha felt tears in her eyes,"Am I that horrible?" she stared at Talking Rain then walked out of the tent, she wiped away her tears fiercely.

Wuteh kneeled next to standing in the light. Her forehead was becoming damp and she pushed the woman's hair back.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Talking Rain couldnt say anything she looked at her hands. They where scared and tough. She layed down and closed her eyes.

lets skip

20 hours later Morning star held a wet baby. She gently wiped the baby then wraped it in a clean blanket and handed it to Standing in the light. "its a girl." Standing in the gave a tired smiled. a baby girl...

Morning Looked at wuteh and smiled but her eyes showed worry.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:19 pm

Wuteh had happy tears rolling down her cheeks as she looked at the baby,"What will her name be?" she saw the worry in Morning Stars eyes but ignored that for now.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:47 pm

Standing In The Light didnt know. She held her baby and looked into the soft eyes. She felt love for the child. She couldnt speck. She looked up at Wuteh...then closed her eyes for a couple minutes..

Morning Star gently took Standing In the Lights wrist checking her pulse. She cleaned her up. and gently layed down fresh skins. when everything had been cleaned she called in Black Raven.

he knelt beside his wife. gently tracing her check. She opend her eyes and looked at him. "its a girl." she said. handing the baby to him. He gently took her. "shes going to look like you." Standing In the Light set her head down. "im tired." Black Raven sat next to her. "you rest, im here." he took her hand.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 10 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10