Native Spirit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play, debate, and meet other people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:11 pm

(next day about noonish, I skiped ahead a little)

Sunkwa softly said. "I wish to marry Laksha. Here I have my two best horses" he handed The reings to him
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:16 pm

"Oh um, well um." Enestee stuttered and took the reins, he had not expected this to happen so soon.Finally he regained his composure and smiled."I am sure she will be happy, I wish you both the best of luck." Wuteh nudged Standing-in-the-Light."I told you it would soon not matter!" she clasped her hands together
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:26 pm

standing-in-the-light smiled " i know it was to come"

Sunkwa ran toward Laksha and swoop her up. Twirling her around he said. "we will be married tonight!"
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Laksha screamed at the sudden feeling of being twirled around then gasped at his words.In astonishment all she could mutter was, "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:56 pm

that evening.....

sunkwa heard the sound of the drum. He stood next to White Braids waiting for his bride. His parents stood to the side. The village stood off. Normally the brides father married them, but there was a compermis. White Braids wanted to marry them. he watched the love between them grow, even before the parents knew. he looked over at her tent and saw her come out. She was in a new deerskin dress. The beading was done wounderfully.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Laksha sucked in a deep, soothing breath.She couldn't believe this was happening, she linked her arm with White Braids and smiled at him.The pathway to Sunkwa seemed never-ending as her chest fluttered dangerously.Her pulse increasing with every step.Peoples eye's were glued on her back and face, making her blush from the attention.When she finally reached Sunkwa her hands were trembling in his."I can't believe this is happening." she said low enough so that only Sunkwa and White Braids could hear.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:56 pm

White Braids smiled. Laksha's parents stood behind her and Sunkwa behind him. White Braids took both there hands and joined them. "I am proud to see these two together." He took his hands from them. He looked into sunkwas face he said. "Sunkwa you better take care of her or my dead spirit will take care of you." They both smiled. sunkwa grab Laksha and kissed her. He had waited so long for that moment. A joyouse cry went out for the new couple...
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Laksha couldn't describe how she felt at that moment.His lips on hers sent chills down her arms and legs and along her spine.It was almost like electricity pulsed threw her veins as she kissed him back. Finally she pulled back, out of breath.She wanted him to kiss her like that again but knew that would have to wait until after they escaped the crowd. Smiling so much was begin to make her cheeks hurt but she didn't notice as she thought about how she was now married to the love of her life.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:19 pm

that night

Black Raven Put his arm around Standing-in-the-light. "I love you" he whisperd in her ear, she rolled over and kissed him. "I love you". they snuggled together under the warm hides.

Sunkwa leand over his new bride. They were bundled up in there own tent. He kissed her. He put his arm around her. "I have waited a long time for this night" he softly whisperd to her.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:20 pm

Laksha wrapped her arms around his neck."So have I." she replied to his whisper. Slowly, she pulled him as close as she could."I love you." she murmured between kisses.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Standing-in-the-light felt Black Raven put his arm around her waist. "what are you doing" she said sleeply. he chuckled..."loving you" she scoffed "go to bed old man" but she secertly smiled...as she heard him laugh right out.

Sunkwa felt her warmth...He kissed her. "this feels so right..." he loved her more then anything. The few years of hard work and longing where met. He now had everything he ever wanted.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:19 pm

Laksha could feel his love for her in the way he held her, how he kissed her with an undescribable feeling of passion, and the way his hands seemed to caress her into a protective cacoon.Naturally her body folded into his, her heart a slow but energetic rhythm that matched his. The want that had built up inside her throughout the years poured into her kisses.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:20 pm

Black Raven ran his hand over Standings hair. "what" she grumbled in her sleep. "I love u" he said. she trund and kissed him. He embraced her. though their years were many, they show the love between them.

Sunkwa took her into his embrace.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Laksha almost moaned in the delight his touch was giving her. Her lips traveled down his neck and back up to his strong jaw line, eventually they made their way back to his lips. Her fingers played with his hair and she finally pulled back to gaze at his beautiful eyes."I love you." she stated once again.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:30 pm

he smiled, "I love you with a never ending love"
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Laksha's heart fluttered at those words."Sometimes people change their minds about that and don't admit it.That won't happen to us, right?" her words were slow and fright pick at the words.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:02 pm

"look at me" Sunkwa took her face in his hands. "Do I look like a man to go back on his word? I have always been true to my words. slow to make a desion sometimes, but true to them" He kissed her tenderly. "I will never leave the one I love. And my love for you will stay till my last breath."

White Braids felt uneasy, He stood out side his tent and listend to the howl of a lone wolf. His tent on the outskirt of the cericle was close to Sunkwas. He could hear their love making and it pained him, but also made a smile come into his heart.

He took His pipe and went to a small hill in the distence. "I'm listening, show me" he spoke to the air. From no where and wolf steped infront of him. White Braids looked at the wolf. "my brother, I heard your call. I came now tell me what you will" The wolf, sat in front of him. "You days are numberd...Take Sunkwa for I have heard much of him, and his new bride. Go to the far hill away from camp." the wolf continued to talk w/ White Braids untill dusk was near. He depared just as mystriously as he had come.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:07 am

"As will mine." The hesitant, giddy girl she usually was around Sunkwa was gone the moment he spoke that last sentence. Her body seemed to take on a whole being almost like the women inside was awakening.Making sure the intensity of there kissing was higher than when they began Laksha leaned back into him. Although she was breathless she couldn't seem to let herself part from him for more than a second.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:41 pm

(fix the fourm all he topics are open....dont know why they keep doing that...)

When White Braids enetred back into camp it was silent. He went to his tent and gatherd his things. As he did the sun began to rise.

Sunkwa woke sleeply and smiled as he brush his loves hair. The night had been good they finally had driffted off in the late night.
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Laksha grumbled, she didn't want to wake up but Sunkwa's touch still made her have happy chills.She looked up and smiled."Must I get up now?" she asked snuggling closer to his warm body.
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:24 pm

"no, but I do" he smiled and gently kissed her before coming out of the warm cacoon. He put on his leggings and sliped out. Seeing White Braids nearly packed her went over to him. "you were the last person I would think be first to be packed?" White Braids looked up. "were going on a journy, just me and you...your bride may come if she wishes. You will meet up with them later on" Sunkwa looked at him then went back to his tent. "looks like you need to get up after all."
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Laksha gave him a confused look but got up.She sighed."Fine.But why?"
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:39 pm

"white Braids will tell us soon enught. you know how he is, dont ask just trust"
Back to top Go down
taytay

taytay

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Laksha smiled."Okay.Give me a few moments to finish packing."
Back to top Go down
Battle Scars
Admin
Battle Scars

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:20 am

Drama on its way Exclamation

White Braids gatherd his blanket and his pipe. He left the rest neatly pack and ready to leave. "Are you ready?" he asked seeing Sunkwa. "I am shes still packing." White Braids slung his rugg over his shoulder. "pack only a sleeping mat, and two days worht of food. We wont be gone very long then you and the rest will continue on." Sunkwa Re enterd the tent. "He said to bring the sleeping mat, and two days worth of food, I think this is more serious then I thought."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native   Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Lakota and Tay Tay/Live Like a Native
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next